- What type of ensemble would you recommend for my event?
- Should I select music for the ceremony?
- Can all the music from your repertoire list be performed by any ensemble?
- Can I request a special song/arrangement which is not part of your repertoire list?
- What time will musicians arrive at the event location?
- Do musicians need any special arrangements to set up?
- What if it rains and my event is outdoors?
- If the actual ceremony starts (for example) at 3pm, what duration of the Prelude Music should I request when booking your ensemble?
- What if I would like the ensemble to perform overtime?
- What is the due date of the final payment?
- Can I pay the remaining balance by credit card or personal check?
- How much is the tip per musician?
- Do you play corporate events?
- How do the musicians dress?
- How soon do we need to reserve the ensemble?
The most appropriate ensemble option involves several factors-the number of guests attending your event, the size of the room etc. It really depends on the particular style of music you would like to have for your special day.
Yes, you certainly can choose your ceremony music. You may prefer to meet with me for a free live selection session. The advantage is the musician knows the traditions involved.
Please view our list of music titles on my website. It indicates which ensembles can play each title.
Yes. We will try to accommodate your special requests and will even make our own arrangements if necessary.
Musicians will arrive at least 30 to 45 minutes before the starting time in the contract.
We will need two or three chairs without arms, a space eight to ten feet wide, general lighting, and AC access.
Our instruments are very valuable. Therefore, shelter from rain, mist, or direct sunlight should be provided.
The Prelude Music can be as short or long as you want. Usually the duration of Prelude Music is 15-30 minutes long.
We can not always guarantee our availability after the contract time is up, but please feel free to ask the group leader 15-20 minutes before the conclusion of the performance.
The final payment is due one week before your event, if you prefer, payment can be sent two weeks in advance.
Unfortunately, we do not accept credit cards. Personal checks or bank checks are fine.
Though tips are optional, they are greatly appreciated. Tips are usually $20.00 or $25.00 per musician.
Yes. Businesses are acutely aware of their public image. Our ensembles are sensitive to corporate needs, we perform for both small and large corporations.
Men wear tuxedos, and women wear elegant black ensembles.
It is best to sign a contract as soon as you have chosen the ensemble you love.